Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Update...

We had another ultrasound last week. The babies are doing great! Baby A (boy) was estimated to weigh 1 pound 11 ounces. Baby B (girl) was estimated to weigh 1 pound 9 ounces. They are both ahead of schedule as far as my due date is concerned. This is a huge relief since many twins are small. Hopefully they continue to grow at this pace and keep ahead/on schedule. Baby A even waved at us. It was very cute to see them becoming little people. They are both developing very well. I am 25 weeks today so they should be here in 12 weeks or so. My, how the time flies!
I also wanted to mention that it is a VERY HAPPY time in our house because the Lakers just won another championship! GO LAKERS!!!! And of course, I was wearing my jersey! What a good luck charm it is! I can't wait until next year when we can watch the game with the twins. I will have them in Laker clothes as soon as I can.....I will have to sneak it past Aric though. :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Are you ever going to wash the jersey?

The Harris House said...

I wash it after each season. :) I can't wash it midseason or it would curse the team. I am quite superstitious!