Thursday, June 10, 2010

Go Lakers!!!


This is always a fun time of year in our house! I LOVE the Lakers but Aric not so much. He was at football camp the other night so I was able to enjoy the win in peace. Yes....I do wear my jersey (Katie Joy #1 on the back) for the playoff games, as long as it helps them win. I decided to have him take a picture for all of you to share my Laker pride. This jersey used to be rather large but now is getting closer and closer to fitting!

23 weeks pregnant and cheering on the Lakers!!!

On our house projects note, Aric is still very busy painting and getting things ready. He recently laid beautiful tile in our entryway and painted the walls. I will take a picture when the upstairs living room is done....it is being painted now and then the furniture will be flip-flopped. I can't wait for everyone to come see the house improvements and babies!

4 comments:

brundin said...

I KNEW there was a reason I liked Aric so much :) You look so cute Katie Joy! I love it...keep the pictures coming!

brundin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anne said...

oh kj...to be in nebraska at this time of year...when there is nothing to do other than cheer on the lakers. you need a summer place some place else...like boston ;)

you're looking very adorable! enjoy it :)

Linds said...

Katie you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can no wait to come and see you!!! Miss you and Love ya tons:)