Monday, July 19, 2010

The Waiting Game Continues...


We have had a very eventful month. We spent a wonderful week with our family and friends in Montana. It was wonderful to be in 50 and 60 degree heat for a change! We did not get in any boating time but we still had a blast. I had a great shower while we were home thanks to the fabulous Bianchi girls! I will post a couple pictures when I get them. Upon returning to Nebraska, we had a nice shower here with our closest friends. It was great!


We are very ready for the babies to arrive. I will try to wait patiently. We have another ultrasound next week so we will have new stats then. Here is a picture of my growing belly at 28 1/2 weeks pregnant. It is currently the size of a full term belly....if there was one baby. :)

28.5 weeks pregnant

No comments: