Friday, August 12, 2011

At the Fur Trade Days parade
In the corner getting into trouble

Will nuded up....he had a fever of 102 for about 4 days so he spent most of that time in his diaper. On one occasion I came into the room to find poo coming out of his diaper and Hayden trying to figure out what it was. I think I scared them by how fast I scooped Hayden up and cleaned her finger off. Yuck! Luckily I got to her before she put it in her mouth!

Playing basketball....notice the basket count is at 8!

Our Little Peanut



Grandma Kathy was able to visit at the end of June. We had a fabulous time! We were able to take the kids to the pool a few times and then we stayed at the Watiki resort in Rapid City. They have a fabulous water park and the kids really enjoyed the water. We had such a nice time with Grandma Kathy. Then on July 18 the kids took swimming lessons for a week. Aric and I got in the water with the kids and they began their love affair with water. It was wonderful! Here are a few more of the youngsters!

No comments: