Friday, December 3, 2010

Going Back to Work....And Other Updates

I started work this week. It was very hard to start back up again. I am able to go feed them at lunch so I have that to look forward to every day. I am blessed to have an amazing daycare provider. She really loves the kids and it is great to have someone so special take care of them while I am at work.


The kids are growing so fast! I had them weighed today and they are getting big! Today they are 11 weeks and 2 days. Will is up to 11 lb. 11 oz. and Hayden is up to 9 lb. 13 oz. They have started to sleep very well! They typically sleep between 6 and 7 hours per night. It is awesome....especially since I started work! They are very alert and love to look at you and smile. Will has rolled over one time but I think it was a fluke as he was very mad to be on his tummy and he just kicked and pushed correctly and flipped over.

Will & Hayden's toy box! It took major sweet talking to convince Daddy that the twins needed to have a Laker toy box! The same line also carries a table, chairs, rocking chair and step stool. Maybe we can convince him of more later....doubt it though. :)

Cuddling during nap time. Their faces were touching before the flash went off.
On one of their play mats....with Harley checking on them.


Hayden smiling video

Play Time

No comments: