Sunday, October 17, 2010

One Month Down.....It Flew By!

We had a wonderful first month with Hayden and Will! My Mom was here for the month and it was fabulous to have her here! I don't know what we will do without her! Mike was able to make it for the end of the trip too! Next we have my Dad and Christine coming to see everyone! It should be a fun rest of the month. Here are some more pictures of Hayden and Will. They are growing like weeds! We are having the time of our lives with the little ones!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie & Aric,
What beautiful pictures. Will's cheeks are so
chubby and beautiful. and Hayden is beautiful as well.
and then there's Mom...the picture of you & twins
is priceless.
God Bless You.
FunAuntChris

The Harris House said...

Thanks Chris! Thanks for the card too! I will get you a Thank You Note eventually. :) I will be sending out announcements/Christmas cards in early December. Love, Katie