Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's The Final Countdown!!!!!

Well I sure do have a baby update for everyone! First of all, I developed PUPPP last week. PUPPP is a severe pregnancy rash only cured by the birth of a child. Let me tell you....it is not fun! Fortunately, my doctor was able to give me some medicine to make it a little more tolerable.

As for the babies....as of last Friday, they were estimated to weigh 5 lb. 1 oz. each. They are growing like weeds! I am scheduled to have a c-section on Wednesday, September 15, first thing in the morning. I will be 37 weeks pregnant which is considered full term for twins. There is an end in sight! I have attached a picture of my belly at 35 weeks. I don't look quite as cheery due to the severe itchiness that I have. :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are still toooo cute. Dick

anne said...

so since i was only blessed with one child (dear god thank you so much! ;) why are they scheduling a c-section?

and you are looking so adorable :)

The Harris House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harris House said...

I am having a c-section becuase Baby B is still across the top of my tummy. They feel that when Baby A comes out that the girl will fall feet first and be breech. They don't want me to have to go through that. So...c-section it is! Only 11 more days! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie & Aric
We are sending lots of hugs and prayers for you
and your babies. We will wait to hear from FaFa or Stef
on the births.
God Bless You All,
FunAuntChris & Neal SanDiego