Friday, August 6, 2010

Slight Change of Plans....

Everything is still going well but we have had a slight change of plans. I have been put on bed rest for the weekend and limited work. At this point we are hoping that I can work half days but it all depends on how this weekend goes. I have had some contractions that have been stopped with medication. Hopefully we can keep the contractions stopped for a few weeks to let the babies get mature enough to come out. I guess I will get caught up on all my chick flicks and books!

3 comments:

anne said...

oh kj...let me know if i can do anything for you! if i get in one more trip to gillette before the summer ends, i will try to squeeze in a trip further to see you and i'll keep you entertained!

i'll put together a basket to keep you busy hehehehe

The Harris House said...

Thanks Anne! I am getting by so far. Hopefully I can go to work part time this week. As long as my contractions stop I can work again. That will help my sanity a little bit! :)

annieloo said...

Hang in there Katie Joy! I know it is tough~ I was on bed rest with Clair but only for two weeks.. Needless to say it is soooo worth it! Then when those two finally arrive you will wish you had some more bedrest!
Are you keeping mum on the chosen Names??? Like I keep telling everyone, Annie is perfect for that little baby B!
Love to you from me!
Auntie Annie